We've all seen it, but 94% of us have yet to saber a bottle of champagne. We know that when you do, prepare for your palms to sweat, your heart to pound, and your hair to raise on end. Why? Because it's a dangerous affair smashing open a pressurized vessel of glass sending glass shards flying. Entire bottles can explode. People told us to stop, so we kept going, with a goal of making it safe for everyone.
Four years, and hundreds of test saberings later, we launched our patented saber bottle. Designed to be purposefully smashed open with a saber. Safely. Easily. Reliably. Anywhere. Anytime.
Selecting the perfect gift can be hard, but giving the memory of a lifetime doesn't have to be. All the elements of a thrilling champagne sabering experiences fit into an indestructible (well almost) case.
We promise the bubbles don't disappoint either. Aged for five in the cellars of the champagne region city of Damery, and produced with small-batches exclusively by hand, it's a throwback to a time when craft and artisan had more value than mass-production.
Out of the box, channel your inner rebel, success assured. No more dangerous preparation or exploding bottles from striking the wrong spot. Just remember to smile for the camera.
When you are finished sabering your moment, contact us and we'll arm you with another saber bottle with free shipping.
- Tasting Notes
- Shipping & Returns
- SHIPPINGItems are customized and then shipped via UPS Ground within 1-2 weeks, sometimes via air if we believe the weather is too warm.Your package must be signed by someone who is 21 years or older. Business or residential address with reception recommended. We are prohibited from shipping to KY, AL, MI, UT.RETURNSThrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your purchase. Laws prohibit us from accepting returns, but if you find any issue with your order, contact us so we can make it right.If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement.
- Small batch craft champagne - Aged for a minimum of five years in cellar on lees - Hand-painted matte black bottle - Patented CNC machined saber assist mechanism
- Anodized aluminum plate - Laser engraved - (Optional) Personalized with a special message
- Hardened stainless steel - Matte black finish
- Custom injection molded carrying case - Air/Water tight - Safety pour spout - (Optional) Pair of hand blown crystal flutes - Practically indestructible